Thursday, April 03, 2008

swimming

We've been taking Bailey to swim lessons this last week. Today was her third one! And she's been doing surprisingly well. We totally thought she was going to cry the whole time. But she didn't! In fact....she's only cried a couple of times when the instructor takes her out of our arms. And usually that's only the first time in the class....she gets over it pretty quickly. They started putting her underwater in the second class on Tuesday and she did so well. They did it some more today and she's doing awesome. The instructor was surprised that she can hold her breath so well for how few times she's gone! It's exciting. I'm going to try to take some video on Saturday when Thunder is with me. For now, just a few pictures from her first lesson. They're not the greatest because I had to take them from far away so she wouldn't see me (we were concerned that she'd cry and want mama if she did). Oh and the place we took her to is awesome. I highly recommend it. Let me know if you're interested and I'll pass on the info.