Sunday, March 30, 2008

mmm meat...or something

I guess I'm officially not a vegetarian anymore. Although now that I think about it, I never really was in the true sense of the word since I ate fish on occasion. It all started with those insane meat cravings right around when I found out I was pregnant. I swear a hamburger never looked so good. And even though I haven't tried a hamburger....yet...I have had pizza with Canadian bacon on it, a turkey sandwich, a ham sandwich and a rolled taco. Not all at once mind you...in the course of several weeks. I haven't ventured into the world of steak or burgers yet. The thought kind of scares me for some reason. But I might at some point. Surprisingly it has been a rather smooth transition for me. I thought it would have been harder, or stranger after 7 years of vegetarianism. We'll see how this new venture pans out. I wonder if things will change after the baby is born. It should be interesting.