Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Wet Bag Deal!

If anyone is looking for a wet bag for cloth diapers or swimsuits for the summer, check out MiniMe BabyGear for a great deal: mediums are only $10 and larges are $12.

If you order a wet bag, then post a link on your blog, etc., you can then get a free wet bag added to your order. Just do the following:

1) Purchase a discounted Wet Happened? wet bag
2) Share the link with your friends
3) Choose your choice of one of the three free Wet Happened? bag (pink butterfly, blue dots, or green swirl) as my thanks for spreading the news! Please enter style in checkout notes, along with your link, to redeem free wet bag offer.


Even if you don't go for the free one, I think the clearance price is pretty good for those of us who aren't ready to attempt to sew with PUL.

And now that I have my link ready, I'm off to finalize my order!